Cryptos like Shiba Inu may have skyrocketed fast, but they have a long way to go to the top
Traditionally, the stock market has been considered the greatest wealth generator for investors. But for the past couple of years, cryptocurrencies have accumulated the attention of all investors. The growing adoption of cryptos has made experts realise that the global economic future might depend on these digital currencies. One such crypto that has sky-rocketed in a very short period is Shiba Inu. SHIB impressed many crypto critics and investors when it rose almost 850% back in October 2021, mainly due to the petition movement by its community to get the crypto listed on the Robinhood exchange. The crypto surged enough to toss off Dogecoin from the top memecoin spot. But this success was short-lived. Since then, SHIB has dived more than 60% from its peak. This made several investors believe that there are other well-known or lesser-known cryptocurrencies that can outperform SHIB and provide more security in the long run. In this article, we have listed 10 cryptocurrencies that can compensate if you have missed Shiba Inu at its peak.
- HUH SWAP LAUNCHES WITH NO FEE AND REWARDS: IS IT THE NEXT PANCAKESWAP?
- WILL CRYPTOCURRENCIES LIKE EVERGROW AND HUH TOKEN BECOME THE MONEY OF THE FUTURE?
- ETHEREUM, BITCOIN, SHIBA INU, DOGECOIN, BNB COIN, BITGERT, CENTCEX – WHICH IS THE BEST PROJECT OF 2022?
- Ethereum: Ethereum is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies with robust fundamentals and practical features. With the help of Ethereum’s distributed ledger technology, programmers can create their own blockchains. The crypto also provides smart contract facilities in addition to storing transaction data. According to reports, Ether has already grown more than 150,000% since its inception and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cardano: Cardano is the brainchild of one of Ethereum’s co-founders. But rather than upgrading an existing blockchain, the developing team went to and fro to create a new blockchain from scratch. The team takes a research-driven approach, powered by a step-by-step peer-reviewed process. This makes ADA a slow-developing technology but ensures an authentic and practical approach to development.
- Solana: Solana’s programmable blockchain is quite similar to that of Ethereum that allows smart contracts and decentralised applications. It is one of the many cryptocurrencies that is viewed as a powerful ‘Ethereum killer’. Solana is also one of the fastest cryptocurrencies on the blockchain that is capable of managing almost 50,000 transactions per second. It also possesses the third-largest ecosystem after Ethereum and Binance Exchange.
- Aave: Aave is a decentralised finance protocol that focuses on the crypto borrowing and lending domain. AAVE provides holders with discounted fees on the platform and also serves as a governance token by giving owners a say in the future development of the protocol. Crypto is a major player in the blockchain domain and can easily navigate legislative changes successfully.
- Polkadot: Polkadot is an open-source sharded multi-chain protocol that connects and secures a network of specialised blockchains, facilitating the cross-chain transfer of any data or asset types, not just tokens, thereby facilitating other blockchains to be interoperable with each other. DOT is primarily designed to lay the basic foundation of the decentralised internet of blockchains, Web 3.0.
- HUH Token: Currently, HUH Token has emerged as one of the most promising tokens in the crypto market. The token claims to use blockchain technology that enables the holders to earn the opportunity to get rewards for trading HUH tokens.
- Stellar: Stellar is an open network that allows money to be mobbed and stored. Since its inception, XLM has boasted that its primary goal is to promote global financial inclusion. The network’s token, lumens, serves as a bridge that makes it less expensive to trade assets across borders.
- Nano: Nano aims to revolutionise digital payments. It has a lightning-fast network that enables transaction processing within seconds. If the network is scaled appropriately to increase the transactions per second. Nano also has the potentiality to become one of the top cryptocurrencies in no time.
- Qtum: Qtum is a proof-of-stake, smart contract, open-source blockchain platform, and value transfer protocol. It aims to combine the strengths of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one chain. Qtum’s developers have only taken the best aspects of this cryptos and created a network that incorporates smart contracts.
- Avalanche: Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry as measured by time-to-finality. The crypto can process exponentially fast transactions at low-cost and remain environmentally sustainable. The AVAX token is a hard-capped, scarce asset that can also be used to pay fees.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author