Thank you for being a valued Indico user. The Indico Data team is excited to launch 5.1, the newest addition to our ever-evolving platform. We strive to provide a best-in-class application, and 5.1 introduces highly requested and transformational functionality that allows our users to accelerate their workflows further. These release notes are home to all release documentation regarding 5.1, including our patch release notes.
Innovations and Updates in v5.1
Patch Releases For This Version:
Updates in 5.1.1
- In the Workflows module, examples are now sorted according to the criteria selected from the Sort By drop-down. Examples appear in the examples table accordingly.
- Label reordering has been improved to save changes after manual reordering.
- After Unbundling models, models in a workflow can no longer use prelabeled data.
- Improvements have been made to CSV uploading technology to ensure no duplications.
- Previously, after turning off predictions for Unbundling models, predictions would still appear in the labeling interface. This has been corrected.
- For extraction models that are downstream from Unbundling models, for any unlabeled examples, predictions are now shown on each page.
- List of Datasets on Workflows now appears in reverse chronological order (with the most recent at the top).
- Tasks downstream from unbundling models now have their examples updated when AddData is called.
- Custom workflow scripts are now functioning for 5.1.
- Snapshot generation improvements from Explain and Teach pages.
Updates in 5.1.2
- In a specific circumstance, users were restricted from adding models to a workflow via the Workflows canvas. This has been corrected.
- Labelers can now access their tasks and apply labels without encountering an example loading error.
- Previously, certain tasks in 5.1 failed to load. This has been corrected.
- This patch corrects an issue causing pre-labeled object detection models to remain stuck in training after being added to a workflow.