Japan is flourishing with all the successes in the field of robotics with multi-functional as well as humanoid robots. The Japanese domestic market has already started using these innovative and coolest robots across all industries to boost productivity and enhance customer engagement. Robotics in Japan has successfully left the world in awe. Let’s explore some of the top coolest robots in Japan that have impressed the global tech market in these few years.
1. Rosemary’s Robot Baby: CB2, a humanoid robot designed by Osaka University’s Graduate School of Engineering, mimics the motions of a toddler. Short for “Child-Robot with Biometric Body”, it has mesmerised the world with its ability to respond to sounds and react by wiggling and changing facial expressions.
2. Therapy robot: Paro is a cuddly and furry robotic seal that responds to petting by moving its tail and blinking adorably at you. Paro is developed by Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, and is modeled after Canadian harpseal.
3. Iron chef: Chef Motoman, developed by Yaskawa Electric Corporation is a dual-arm robotic chef who can work next to humans and even communicate with diners. The SDA-10 model is programmed for a wider range of tasks behind the kitchen counter.
4. Robotic dogs: AIBO, a robotic dog developed by Sony nod its head and roll over on command. Aibo is a friendly robotic dog whose personality and behavior evolve over time. It can recognize its owner’s face, detect smiles and words of praise, and learn new tricks.
5. ASIMO(Advanced Step in Innovation Mobility): It is a humanoid robot created by Honda in 2000. It is displayed in the Miraikan museum in Tokyo, Japan. ASIMO has the ability to recognize moving objects, postures, gestures, surrounding environment, sound, and faces, which enables it to interact with humans.
More Trending Stories
The post Top 5 Coolest Japanese Robots You Should Check out in 2022 appeared first on .